My real estate philosophy is simple: I put your interests and well-being first.
Phone: (804) 878-1484
My story is simple. After successful careers in the Army and in the home improvement industry, I've realized that I want to help you write the next chapter in your story. Real estate is all about navigating location and timing, two things I excel at helping folks with.
My clients trust and believe in the expertise and honesty by which I practice real estate because they have experienced firsthand the benefits of my straight-forward, ethical, and results-driven approach. I start by listening to my clients and asking questions to ensure I understand their intent. I then work tirelessly to achieve my clients' desired outcomes.
- I won't try to upsell you and only show you homes at the top of your budget.
- I won't try and make you feel guilty about seeing too many homes.
- I won't be too busy to answer your questions or take your calls.
- I won't be too busy to come and advise you regarding the home you are selling.
- I won't low-ball the value of the home you are trying to sell.
- I won't try to convince you to overpay for a home just to make a sale.
Buying and selling a home is, for most of us, is one the largest financial decisions that we make over the course of our lives. A home has just as much potential to hold us back as it does to free us to live our best lives.
I believe buying a home is intertwined with your destiny. It is my deepest desire to partner with you to help you reach your fullest potential.
Home Buyers & Sellers
and yes... we do answer our phones ... promptly!